Oscraps

Treasure
ksacry

Treasure

“Our 15th Anniversary was in the same location as our honeymoon in the Olympic National Park, Kalaloch, WA. What a wonderful fifteen years we have had. We are looking forward to the next fifteen years together!” Text is font JaneAusten.

Construction: I used the Artsy Layered Template No. 268. I duplicated the lower frame and place it under the righthand frame. I used ArtPlay Palette Evanish Solid Paper #4 as the background. I duplicated it and used blending mode Color Burn.
I placed WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 8 #2 near the center of the page and clipped my sea photo to the fotoblendz layer. I used ArtPlay Palette Evanish Brush #10 on a layer above and below the fotoblendz layer to add texture. I also use the brush 10 to erase a bit of the fotoblendz layer.
To extend the textures from the right edge to the left edge, I Placed ArtPlay Palette Evanish Gold Paint #1 above the fotoBlendz and below the frames on the right edge and I placed Artsy Transfers Evanish #3 above the background and below the template layers on the left edge.
I duplicated the tape layer from the template and placed under the lower edge of the left frame using Soft Light blending mode.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Evanish Transfer #4 above theWatercolor fotoblendz layers at the bottom extending my photo’s foreground.
I added Sea Sprinklez No. 2 #1 under the left frames. I duplicated a piece of Sea Sprinklez No. 2 #1 to place over the right frame edge.

For the cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Evanish paper strip “Always” and Ribbon (duplicated with Color Burn blending). I moved the shell and the crab from the sea sprinkles to “tuck” them in tight.
I finished with the Remember WordART Mix No. 2 Beaded Threadz “Treasure”.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename