Oscraps

Traditional Outfit
I'm so happy I found this kit that goes perfectly with my photos taken during our time in Mexico. Once I started scrapping old photos, I can't seem to stop. Here's another layout for the Heritage Challenge #5 here.

RE creative process:
1. For the background, I placed two papers on top of each other and changed the blend mode of the top one to saturation.
2. The quality of the photo is not particularly good and I could only sharpen it this much... so I used a faux fabric brush (came with my software) to blend the image in. I then used the lace element (cropped and duplicated) underneath to make the hem of the dress more defined.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Viva Artistry
Love the bright and vibrant colors in your dress and the LO. Super journaling and love the cluster. Great blending on the 2 background papers. Thanks for sharing this with us in the challenge.

How wonderful, love the colors of that dress. Beautiful page, great journaling too!
Thank you! I loved the dress too. I would have never thought of using these colors - red and raspberry and yellow and white and black together but somehow they DO go together... go figure!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename