Oscraps

Time and good Friends
vickyday

Time and good Friends

Quote It Challenge #3 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-3-quote-it.35746/

“Time and good friends are two things that get more valuable as you get older.” – Oprah Winfrey
This is the perfect quote for the three of us. Carolyn, Ilene and I love going out to eat and, on this particular day, we went to a new-to-them thrift store before going to Ilene’s house to spend the day talking and teasing while we play games. We are like-minded in every way. Thank You, LORD, for my good friends!

I used one of the paint elements from Phenomenal Woman Paints and WordArt as my photo mask and touched it up in the areas of our faces. The frame is actually a paint element that I copied 3 times and changed the sizes to create the frame.
Credits list
All products by Vicki Stegall:
Phenomenal Woman Digital Scrapbooking Paints and WordArt
Phenomenal Woman Digital Scrapbook Flowers
Phenomenal Woman Solid Scrapbook Papers
Magic in the Mess Elements (bow and heart charm)
Fonts: Amarilis Script and Times New Roman
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG and lacy
Gorgeous page! I love the colors, the flowers, and that watercolor mat. The perfect tiny heart, too. :D

I am so happy I got to see your friends here! Nice to put faces to the names. Yes, the quote is perfect and I love the cluster and paint!

Such a beautiful page! Your shadowing on the cluster is great, but the looks on your faces are even more priceless!

Wonderful journaling, perfect for the quote. I really love the layout and the little cluster. Your photo is so happy and made me smile. Thanks for playing with my challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename