Oscraps

Through rose-coloured glasses
Tamsin

Through rose-coloured glasses

I'm trying to come to terms with never being able to travel overseas again. I think it will be too late for me once the all clear is given and I feel safe.

AP Gather
AK Verandah
AK Lost
MultiMedia Leaves
This is so beautiful and your blending is wonderful! I love the color hue that you used and I feel your pain about not being able to travel. Our lives has certainly been interrupted.

Hi and thanks! I haven't seen you in the gallery yet but will look out for you.

love your photo treament and white space design. so very beautiful. most of all i love your title. there seems to be a sea of hope and dreams. i wish you so much, they come true and you will soon be able to travel abroad again. fingers crossed.

Congratulations! Your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts!

http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-june-22nd-6/

Hi Tamsin I have the same fear as we are usually in Italy now we have been going for nearly 15 years it is the first time we have missed it we must hope that we can all travel abroad safely soon one day .... your blending is superb of the photo is this where you normally go I do like your title through rose coloured glasses so pleased you got a GSO for this congratulations.x

I share those same feelings, but can accept them. A very lovely page! I like the double matting and the soft colors.

Love the stains, the photo, and the white space. I think rose colored glasses are a splendid idea but then I've always been a fan. Congrats on the O.

I love your use of white space and the accents. Congrats on your GSO!

Very harmonic layout, well balanced, I like very much the image editing and the strokes below. It's an inspiration for me. Congrats on GSO :) Pia

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout