Oscraps

this year
Myoldanlac

this year

Journaling:
there have been so many changes this year, some of them incredible and some of them not so incredible
graduating grade 8, starting grade 9, personal family issues, black thoughts, dark days, life changing events
racisim, bullies, MOVE DC, invisible children, uganda, long bus rides, soccer practice, singing like an angel,
romeo and juliet, first set of exams, quitting soccer, standing up to adult bullies, tv interviews, planning a
trip to UCLA, leadership summit, arts gala, soccer coach, great sister, drive in movies, theatre dates, baking
marathons, buttertarts, tears, stomping, slamming of doors, all nighters with your mom, and you handled
it all in stride, were true to yourself and your family and friends. keep smiling my love, keep singing

Credits:
Everything from
TaylorMade Designs newest kit
Slideshow -- INCREDIBLE!!
sold at www.oscraps.com
N
krista!! omg!! your journaling is astounding here! that girl has been THROUGH it this year, hasn't she?!?! I hope she has read this journaling. I bet that will be an amazing feeling for her to see all that she has accomplished written down in one place like that. I hope she is as proud of herself as you are of her!! beautiful page!!

Oh, this is gorgeous Krista!!! Love how that orange pops against the neutral tones, love how you framed the word art, LOVE your journaling - Just a fabulous page!!

A fantastic creative page, I like what you've done whit the frame, super! I love it!

Beautiful page! That photo is so bright and the journalling is wonderful. I love the touch of patterned paper.

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
Myoldanlac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout