Oscraps

This is It
pmjames

This is It

This is a layout of my lovely Mum when I gave her the recipe book I made in the Recipe Challenge in November. I made “Recipes from Grandma’s Kitchen” in 21 days and surprised Mum with a copy.
Credits list
Artplay Spring Due Collection
Artplay Palette Spring Due
Artsy Transfers Spring Due
Spring WordART No.1
Paper Textures No.3
ArtPlay Palette Airy (word transfer)

Process
I used an artsy paper for the background of this layout adjusting the hue/saturation to coordinate with my image which I added twice with blending modes of Multiply and Darker Color. I further blended the image using a Layer Mask and Brushes. Transfers were added behind the images and the colour was adjusted using the Hue/Saturation Slider (Image Menu – Adjustments – Hue/Saturation). An Artsy Transfer was added as well as Brushes and some Paper Textures. Splatters and various layers were added from the Artsy Transfers before WordArt and dimensional elements completed the page.
A wonderful gift given to your mother and for future generations to enjoy! Gorgeous cluster!

At no point do I get tired of opening new books when they're printed. Love that smile, the purple, and your background. Yay!

At no point do I get tired of opening new books when they're printed. Love that smile, the purple, and your background. Yay!
Oh thank you so much! I do love to receive a newly printed book - exciting!

She looks very happy! It's a wonderful book. So glad that you were able to finish it as part of the challenge.

What a beautiful thing to do for your Mother you did an amazing job writing her recipe book I am so pleased you finished it.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename