Oscraps

This Is Family
CharleneMitchell

This Is Family

All APP Ikigai products can be found in the collection, while available
Individual links:
APP Ikigai (solid paper 2 & 4, artsy paper 2)
Framed Masks 9 (mask 9_5 - part of the bonus with collection release but any of these fotoblendz layers would work)
Framed Masks 10 (mask 10_3)
Multimedia Flowers 11 (MM flowers 11_2)
12x12 Artist Edges Overlay 6 (edge 6_3)
Reunion WordArt Mix No 1 (This is Family)

Process:
Created new 12”x12” document
Brought in solid paper 4 from APP Ikigai
Brought in solid paper 2 from APP Ikigai and changed blend mode
Opened Framed Masks 9_5 and brought in layers from fotoblendz down
Brought in artsy paper 2 from APP Ikigai and clipped to fotoblendz. Made fotoblendz and other framed masks 9_5 larger as I wanted more of my artsy paper to be visible
Opened Framed Mask 10_3 and brought in all layers – placed frame in centre of my page
Opened my photo and placed above the ‘mask’ layer of framed mask 10_3 (made the mask layer visible). Clipped photo to the mask.
Copied all mask layers plus my photo. Selected all copied layers EXCEPT my photo and moved to the left. (not copying photo keeps it in alignment with first photo and allows for the effect seen in my layout). Clipped 2nd copy of photo to distressed layer and left mask turned off
Repeated the above step and moved to the right. For right and left ‘sets’ of frames, I angled them to where I wanted them. Also flipped copy on right side so it didn’t look like a duplicate
Filled the ‘distressed’ layer in middle set to 50% gray
Opened and added Multimedia Flowers 11_2. Turned off fotoglow, wooden butterfly and shadow layers
Added 12x12 Artist Edges 6_3. Choose dark blue colour from my layout and changed colour of edge frame
Added wordart from Reunion Wordart Mix No1 . Duplicated it and Ctrl+I to invert the colour to white. Placed it beneath my original layer to make it pop off my page a bit more
Final touch – added signature

Thanks so much for looking.
I love goslings! I love that both parents take care of the babies! awesome framing! gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CharleneMitchell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename