Oscraps

These Days--spread conversion
musicmom3

These Days--spread conversion

This is the second spread conversion from a single page, the result of a new batch of photos being sent over by the new grandkiddo's parents after I had created the initial page. I made this quickly and easily, beginning by transferring the background from the existing page (now the left-hand page of the spread) to the right-hand page. Then I added a different photo-heavy Mulifoto template and additional painted numbers, color-coordinating them for flow across the spread. After creating new word labels to mark the days, I recolored the stains and added a few new ones to complete the page. The spread is very busy and somewhat chaotic, but reflects life with the new wee one so I went with it.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
what happiness with the multiplication of this little face! adorable! a real candy! they grow so fast!

Great documentation. Love the chaos, exactly what the parents are probably experiencing.

Love all the photos and different expressions! Gotta love digital photography and the ease of emailing pics!

Such a great range of emotions. Just how life is with a little one. Terrific idea to carry that number overlay across the pages.

Whoa, that's a whole lotta cuteness in one spread. Elliott is quite the charmer.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename