Oscraps

The Work is Done
Done for the 2022-05 Momma O [ Vicki Stegalls ] May 2022 Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/2022-05-momma-o-vicki-stegalls-may-2022-challenge.35371/

Journaling reads:
The work is done; no more to man is given;
The grateful Farmer trusts the rest to Heaven.
–Robert Bloomfield, of planting (1766–1823)

I used the following inspiration:
Layout 1 Page design of running across the top
Layout 3 Stamping and inks in the background
Layout 4 Picked out the purple color (but added more)
Credits list
She's Got Grit Elements by Vicki Stegall
She's Got Grit Solid Papers by Vicki Stegall
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Beautiful composition with everything running across the top of the page. Great photos too, Vicky. I miss my garden soooooo much; the downside of living in a third-floor apartment. ♥

Beautiful composition with everything running across the top of the page. Great photos too, Vicky. I miss my garden soooooo much; the downside of living in a third-floor apartment. ♥
Our first apartment when Tim and I married was on the 3rd floor! What a pain moving furniture up to it! Thanks, my friend!

Our first apartment when Tim and I married was on the 3rd floor! What a pain moving furniture up to it! Thanks, my friend!
My two sons moved me and they've told me if I decide to leave I'd have to call professional movers. I assured them it would be a lot easier going down, rather than up, but they are standing their ground!! :D

Thanks so much for playing along with Momma's O challenge this month, Vicky.
I love the horizontal design on top on the page with the large cluster on one side and the smaller flowers vis-a-vis. This composition highlights perfectly your great photos. Gorgeous layout.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename