Oscraps

The Sun Shines
So I was having the hardest time trying to figure out what to do with this pic. I knew that I wanted to use Amanda's quote from this LO: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/112099/view/1347853/-1/0/1.html
But it just wasn't coming together...then I added Jan's Heart Swirl...and everything just fell in to place...don't cha just love it when that happens?!
Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this picture of my DD...I just love the way the sun is bathing her in gold. TFL!!

Papers - Jen Wilson (jenwilsondesigns) Sunburst, TaylorMade Designs (oscraps) Solid & Understated Seasoned Papers (blended)
Grunge Frame - TaylorMade Designs (oscraps) Leave Your Mark Kit
Heart Swirl - Queen of Quirk (oscraps) Heart Swirls
Flower - Aja Abney (scrapartist) Big Jeweled Blooms
Font - Century Gothic
I love this !!!
This orange back ground is magnificent ....
love the doodled LO frame with the swirls and heart included
And wow what a beautiful little girl on a fantastic picture ... !

that background is absolutely perfect for that photo... what a beautiful little girl she is! that doodled frame is so cute and I love the way the flower looks like its in her hair... gorgeous!

Oh my! This is soooo perfect! Beautiful face with the sun shining on it! Perfect quote...and perfect with the heart doodle. Great job!

I agree!!! Perfect pic, perfect quote, just perfect!!! Beautiful!!! I might have to "steal" that quote, too!!

girl!!!! You ROCKED Jan's heart swirls....the page came together BEAUTIFULLY!!!! your dd is a beauty!!

Love the color of the backgroundpaper and how you framed that beautiful photo. Great page!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
bcnatty
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout