Oscraps

The Power of Flowers
faerywings

The Power of Flowers

March 2021 Challenge #1 The Agency at Oscraps https://oscraps.com/community/threads/march-2021-challenge-1-the-agency.33333/
Credits list
I took a few "creative differences" with my page because 1. I was feeling creative and 2. I am not eligible for coupons :)
My portrait is of my family gargoyle, Wolfgang, Wolfgang does not enjoy being out in the snow and is happy every when the spring comes. Crocuses will often bloom at his feet! I used stamps and edges to create my frame and I hope that my purple flowers and butterfly will keep him happy until the flowers bloom by him for real

Everything is from the 52 Inspirations Collection.
52 Inspirations 2021 No 12 Spring Essentials Mini Kit by Mediterranka
52 Inspirations 2021 No 10 Moments Like These Overlays by Palvinka
52 Inspirations 2021 No 08 DecorArt No 3 by Anna Aspnes
52 Inspirations 2020 No 42 Botanicals 01 Stamps by Karen Schulz
52 Inspirations 2020 No 06 BONUS Floral Frames by Vicki Stegall
Fonts: Jason Statan, Dragline BTN
This is wonderful! What a great contrast between the photo and the flowers. Nice subtle framing. Funny with the very small "Think Spring". Love it!

Fun take on the challenge! Indeed wonderful contrast! Your subtle framing is beautiful!

Your layout really caught my attention as I was scrolling through the gallery! Such a great photo of poor Wolfgang in the snow. Love the contrast of the purple flowers coming up through the snow. The subtle green scrolling frame with the lovely purple leaves at the top is so perfect. I also love the accents you added to the corners. Hopefully your flowers will encourage Wolfgang to "Think Spring" until all the snow melts!

A fun story about your poor, snow covered gargoyle! Those determined crocus will poke their heads through very soon!!

I love your creative mind and page Wolfgang is almost hidden under the balanket of snow which must be keeping him warm... the crocuses popping up at his feet will tell him that spring is on the way and that he can stand proud again watching over his garden.x

Haha, I immediately recognized Wolfgang, and he actually looks very comfortable sleeping under his 'blanket', BUT I love the gentle spring border that you created for him!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename