Oscraps

The Pont Saint-Bénézet_APP Meadow_NAdams_600.jpg
NAdams

The Pont Saint-Bénézet_APP Meadow_NAdams_600.jpg

This photo did not capture the uniqueness of the bridge. The bridge was built in the Middle Ages. It extends only half way across the Rhone River in Avignon. 2015

The photo was clipped to the FotoBlendz png and inserted into the Artsy Paper 2. Additional Artsy Transfers and brushes were placed to ground the image. The Multimedia Flowers were added to accent the title.

Thank you for looking!
Gorgeous. I love the idea of bridges designed to be so beautiful instead of just get people from A to B. Also love your blended sky and greens with bits of red. Congrats on your Standing O.

Beautiful blending and image! Love the balance of the reds and greens. Congrats on the Standing O!

wow, so great blended, I love the photo and all you've added, the colors are so very beautiful, an awesome page!

Oh wow... this is beautiful! It's hard to believe it was built in the middles ages! Stunning! No wonder it's already received a Standing O! This needs to be framed and hung on the wall!

Congrats. Beautiful masking and love those touches of red. Would you believe i have a friend who just visited Avignon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename