Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Wellspring Collection **on sale April 21 for one week**
ArtPlay Palette Wellspring
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15
MultiMedia Branches No. 13
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2
Artsy Transfers Wellspring

MultiMedia Suns No 1

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Wellspring. I added a fotoblendz from FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15 and clipped my photo to it. I added also some adjustment layers to it. I made some changes to the fotoblendz to better fit my photo. I placed a transfer from Artsy Transfers Wellspring below the photo to get a darker and larger surface of green. Some layers were moved to the top of the layout. A branch from MultiMedia Branches No. 13 was added and placed with her feet and a beaded word from Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2 on the top. I also placed some brushes from ArtPlay Palette Wellspring here. A sun from MultiMedia Suns No 1 was added and and I placed a glow under her angled body where the sunlight hit her. I added the tag from ArtPlay Palette Wellspring and placed flowers from MultiMedia Branches No. 13 on the top. I finished the layout with the little ladybug from ArtPlay Palette Wellspring.
So busy all the time! Adorable photo! Love your placement of the lace and the happy sun.

OMG this is just adorable! All the little touches you've added brings out the joy in this page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename