Oscraps

The Keele's
Miki

The Keele's

A page for my husband's heritage book. Thanks, Ann Gilchrest, for the inspiration and help!

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Mini Palette Rococo (paper, transfers, button, ribbon) Artplay Mini Palette Rococof
Artsy Transfers Rococo Artsy Transfers Rococo
Postage Stamps 1 Postage Stamps 1
Verdure FotoBlendz 1 Verdure FotoBlendz 1
Warm Glows 2 Warm Glows 2

Process
An artsy paper from Artplay Mini Palette Rococo was used as the foundation. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the opacity reduced. A Warm Glow was placed under the fotoblendz with the blending mode changed to soft light. The documentation was clipped to frame mask 1 of the Postage Stamp Frame, adjusted so that only the family information was featured in the frame. The document was duplicated 2 more times and clipped to the other 2 frame masks. The lower image was extracted, duplicated (blending mode soft light) with a warm glow clipped to it. Transfers from the mini kit and AT Rococo were added to add more depth and texture. The page was completed with a title, journaling and dimensional art.
Love the lace and how the postage frames divide the page for the two photos.

Very beautiful page! Love the design and the frame! Also love those colors together!

Oh my!!! This is just wonderful! I love the use of the frames with census records clipped to it, and the photo placements. This kit is such a favorite. Bravo, Miki! A real inspiration!

I always get some inspiration from your heritage pages. We have some ancestors on my husband's side that we have NO photos of but this is a great idea to use a portion of a census to document. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Love how you added the census, that can be tricky and you did an amazing job with this. Added this page to my inspiration stack.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout