Oscraps

The Center of It All
zlemon

The Center of It All

This is actually Covid-19 art, albeit a much brighter version. (The virus is at the center of my art.) Some people are finding rainbows in the chaos like the shared closeness with their family. I'm still looking for mine, but kudos to those who have. I'm also looking for the symbolic pot of gold under my rainbow too. Sigh, hopefully soon I'm gonna put on those rosy-colored glasses that my favorite photographer says I wear.

Used APP Rainbow and Uplift ArtsyKardz.

Thanks for looking.
It's hard to stay positive, I understand! The swirl of colors here is great, with the evil virus in the center of it all.

Not ready for these monsters in my art. You are brave to face the enemy head-on.

Not necessarily a rainbow in my life, but I am appreciating (at times) the time to deconstruct...and to use this time (sometimes) as opportunity to talk more deeply to my kids and their spouses. I like your rainbow colors and that positivity but I am not there yet, not by a long shot. My journey is more in muted jewel tones...the rainbow colors actually make me achy.

hope you find your covid19 rainbow and gold pot soon.
your page is amazing.
everybody has a different situation and capabilities to handle with this very special situation. thank you for sharing your art with us.

Is there a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Still looking, but there is always hope and your rainbow is inspirational! Big hug to you from me!

Love the vibrancy of your page--not there yet but staying as positive as I can!! Too many crazies out there that spoil it for the rest of us! Hang back, take it slow and PLEASE show respect for others--take responsibility

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout