Oscraps

The Car
trish6150

The Car

Two pieces created with new products to the store and one mini palette - Calescent Free with $20 Purchase for Black Friday.

The first one "The Car" made with another super sensational set of Anna's Scenic Template No 2.
I simply selected the template and copied layers to a new 12 x 12 page. Copied my image to the main black blending mask and clipped my image via
Layer - Create Clipping Mask - (CTRL+ALT+G) and then clipped all my photos in the frame the same way.
I recoloured all the brush marks via Edit - Fill - Colour and chose a colour to match the car. I also added a few extra brush strokes as well.
I then gave it a title and added my text about the image and it was done. The scenic template selection is great and can't wait to play more.

Supplies

AASPN_ScenicTemplateNo2

I then created a piece with Mini Palette Calescent which will be part of the Black Friday sales as free with a $20 purchase from the store.

I selected several of the papers, overlays and brushes from the mini palette and arranged them on the page to form a big cluster.
I then selected the holly piece, one of the buttons and a scatter brush and clumped them together to nestle amongst the coloured transfers.
I gave the holly and the button a drop shadow and re-coloured the splatter to be closer to the red/brown colour in the transfer,
this is such a cool use of Scenic Template! Love the additional brush strokes adding motion to the scene!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout