Oscraps

The Cake Boss
Miki

The Cake Boss

My son-in-law loves creating birthday cakes with the grandkids. Each birthday is a unique creation. Just a few of the cakes over the years.
Credits list
MultiFoto Album 1 (page 2)
Artplay Palette Adventure (paper) retired
Artplay Palette Sweet Christmas (transfer) retired
Artplay Palette Sugar (label word)
Artplay Palette Embrace Me (banner, label word)
Artplay Palette Euphoria (cake charm recolored)

Process
Page 2 of MultiFoto Album 1 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Adventure was used as the foundation of the page. Because I wanted the Cake Boss to be on the top half of the page the frames and large fotoblendz mask were switched around. Some of the layers on page were turned off. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. My SIL's head was extracted from an photo and placed over the head in the Cake Boss (downloaded from the internet) image. Striped transfers were added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
LOL Poop smile. Great page, love the big stripes. I was the cake boss when I was in high school. Always an excuse, too. I still remember a butterfly covered with coconut all these years later.

We all need a cake boss! This is truly awesome, and documentation that will be treasured down the line. That sock monkey cake? Wowzers! I like how you tied everything together with the happy sort-of-carnival vibe.

What eclectic cakes--he is amazing--how wonderful to have your own cake maker and what a great memory page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename