Oscraps

the bride
Adryane

the bride

For this week's AnnaLift :)

ArtPLay Palette Heart Beach (artsy paper)
ArtPlay Palette Melic (solid)
ArtPlay Palette Roma (flowers)
ArtPlay Palette Forget Me Not (pearl)
FotoGlow Mix No.2
ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem (overlay, brush)
MultiMedia Documents No.7
FotoInspired Edge Templates

Process...
I started with a solid and worked on blending the photo. The original photo is bride, groom, and parents of the groom, plus a funny photo bomb by someone's aunt :). I decided to focus on the bride and save the whole photo for another page. With masking, I was able to largely eliminate the other people in the photo. Next, on to the flowers. Fun fact, there are over 250 flower layers. Once the flowers were in, I created a composite. I masked the composite using the fotoinspired edge templates. Then I used another brush to create a path through the flowers. I masked another layer over this brush then added the larger flower layers. Next came the pearls. Then the paper texture to give it all a little lift. Then some color work because things had gotten a little yellow and I already had the story in mind which called for pink flowers. The journaling on the left is mine, the other is a quote that I liked. Added a the splatter a few more pearls and called it done.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
So interesting to see the connections you made to your own earlier work. I love it, with the skinny text blocks, the lifted paper, the flowers and the barcode. Fantastic.

Wonderful journaling--so happy she made her own decision on the flowers to start their lives together. The pearls are exquisite

Amazing! Wonderful fun journaling-and all those flower layers (say it with flowers). Love this!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename