Oscraps

The Best is Last
pmjames

The Best is Last

A wrap up of the last few days of 2020 with new FotoInspired Templates on sale now!!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack No 2R (pages 3 and 4)
ArtPlay Palette Arrive
Achieve WordART No.1
Urban Stitches No. 12
Urban Stitches No.13
Sky Transfers No.1
ArtsyKardz Narcissus Multipack
ArtPlay Palette Coolth
ArtPlay Palette Archive

Process I opened pages 3 and 4 of FotoInspired Template Pack No 2R onto a 24x12 inch layout and added an artsy paper onto the background on each page with a third artsy paper added to the left hand edge of the right hand page, blended and with the hue/saturation turned down. The third paper was also blended with a Layer Mask and Brushes. Some Transfers from APP Arrive were added to the background before photos and papers were clipped to some Clipping Masks and others were turned off. Brushes, lace, script and splatters were used behind the photos before dimensional elements, stitching and wordart were added around the page and journaling was the final element for my layout.
What's so striking to me is how you balanced the color and black and white photos, with just a little pop of bright blue! stunning design!

Love all the photos you used, what wonderful family times at the end of a difficult year! Beautifully blended elements in the background keep the focus on your great photos. The blue & plaid accents along with the wordart really complement your photos too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename