Oscraps

The Adventure That Didn't Happen...
We had a trip to Rome planned for April 2020 that never happened... When I saw these Rome-themed elements in Vicki's latest kit, I just couldn't resist. I had a lot of fun layering the elements and reminiscing about both planning the trip and despairing at having to cancel it.

Vicki's traveler's notebook backgrounds got me addicted to messy notebook layouts. I added some custom-made shadows for that realistic look: a black shape with reduced opacity below the notebook (the cast shadow) and a black rectangle with transparency applied and reduced opacity) clipped to the notebook itself (the center fold).

Thank you for looking
Credits list
Artful Memories Travel Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Vicki Robinson
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Your page is amazing! I love how you designed it to look like a travel journal! I love the pen and leaves you placed on the stack with the postcards and notebook. There are so many wonderful elements and features to your layout. You did such a wonderful job!

Oh wowzers!! Olga this is just so stunning!! Absolutely love everything you have done here! ♥ How gut wrenching though to have such a fabulous holiday totally canceled! Hopefully you will still be able to go on it at another time, hopefully you were able to get some of your money back! xx

Oh wowzers!! Olga this is just so stunning!! Absolutely love everything you have done here! ♥ How gut wrenching though to have such a fabulous holiday totally canceled! Hopefully you will still be able to go on it at another time, hopefully you were able to get some of your money back! xx

lol... yes, we did get some money back and are still hoping to go there one day... but in the meantime we managed to get ourselves relocated to the other side of the world so whatever European holiday we might be planning has been put on the back burner... Asia's fun too, though :)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename