Oscraps

Sweet Spring Color Challenge
Joansmor

Sweet Spring Color Challenge

Inspiration – some pictures I took driving home from work. The sun was perfect and the clouds lovely,

Start – Created new file File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Placed App Paraiso Solid Paper 2 above the background layer. Later added a paper from Oscraps Barefoot collection to one of the frames. Also added Coastline Solid Paper 5 to another frame.

Mask – Evergreen Fotoblendz 3.1 was placed on the paper and some of the layers were colored using Edit>File and others were turned off.

Frames – Moved four of the frames from Artsy Layer Template 285 onto the page.

Photos – I attached the photo I wanted as my focal point to the mask layer of the Fotoblendz Mask. Attached two other photos to the frame layers. Used Layer>Create Clipping mask.

Words – Added wood words Sweet Spring below the masked photo.

Cluster – Started with MultiMedia Arrow 4. Above one of the arrows, I placed a blue ribbon from Oscraps Life Long. And from the same collection the blue hearts.

Brushes – Splatter 12.6 was placed under the framed photos in white. APP Epiphany Brush 15 was placed around the lower left of the masked photo in blue. I used the warp tool to bring it tighter to the mask.
Reactions: cyanne22 and LoisD
A wonderful scene with the horses. We almost never get that pastoral feel when we drive by them out here, so your photo is very special.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename