Oscraps

Sustainable fashion
felis

Sustainable fashion

Inspired by the challenge Age is just a number, and text says:
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
I'm with you on the here today gone tomorrow trends. I'd rather buy classics that go with almost everything and last for years. I love your two photographs and the jacket you have on is lovely. I adore old worn in jackets and gloves (leather of course). I have some gloves that are 20 years old and they're just fantastic to put on. Wonderful journaling, too. Thanks so much for playing along in my challenge and I'm glad you had so much fun with your photo shoot!

Last edited:
I love your thinking about fashion and change the clothes we have had hidden away in our wardrobes are the ones that always come back into fashion again the photo of you with your jacket will last another 15 years lol.x

My goodness, you look fabulous here!! Caitlyn would be impressed how well a faux leather jacket held up- hers never last as long! Love the photos and the title!

Fabulous photos! Nice to have a favorite jacket like this. Love the fun background that you created for the photos.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hangs on to "what fashions me." :) You look beautiful in your jacket. Great photos. I like the grungy circle that brings the journaling card and photos together beautifully. Great idea for an age page design.

My goodness, you look fabulous here!! Caitlyn would be impressed how well a faux leather jacket held up- hers never last as long! Love the photos and the title!
Chris, the different brands makes faux leather from different materials. I'm also have unpleasant experience with leather that falls apart after first wash.

You chose your fashion well; it looks wonderful after many years of wear. I'm with you about wearing clothes for a long time, too. I love the little shopper on the side of your page. :D

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
felis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename