Oscraps

Susie at 3
pachimac

Susie at 3

For challenge #2. I found this picture in a drawer of me at 3 years old and it was all dog eared and faded. I left it that way and just desaturated it.
Credits list
Simplette Designs "Pieces of Life"
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Simplette
What a sweet photo of you, Susie! Love the colors you used to compliment the photo!

STOP! Susie, how cute were you!! Love the elegance of this, letting your photo shine. The cluster is stunning. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

STOP! Susie, how cute were you!! Love the elegance of this, letting your photo shine. The cluster is stunning. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

@ClaireG Apparently so cute that Sherwood Scwartz (producer of The Brady Bunch) saw me in the store and gave my mom his card and asked if I would audition for a TV show they were doing, “The Brady Bunch” and he thought I’d be perfect for Cindy Brady, the youngest. My mom said she didn’t want to raise a Hollywood kid and turned him down. They hired Susan Olsen for the part! I’m glad she said no because all those kids got so screwed up, but wouldn’t it have been cool??!

@ClaireG Apparently so cute that Sherwood Scwartz (producer of The Brady Bunch) saw me in the store and gave my mom his card and asked if I would audition for a TV show they were doing, “The Brady Bunch” and he thought I’d be perfect for Cindy Brady, the youngest. My mom said she didn’t want to raise a Hollywood kid and turned him down. They hired Susan Olsen for the part! I’m glad she said no because all those kids got so screwed up, but wouldn’t it have been cool??!
Ok now that is VERY cool!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata