Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Aspera (on sale January 13) Artplay Palette Aspera
Artplay Palette Wish (snowflake; branch, brush, bird) Artplay Palette Wish
MultiMedia Stars 2 MultiMedia Stars 2
Warm Glows 1 Warm Glows 1
Life WordArt Mix 1 Life WordArt Mix 1
Watercolor FotoBlendz 6 Watercolor FotoBlendz 6

Process
I began with solid paper 1 from APP Aspera, duplicated it, rotated and moved up so that the horizontal bar was in the lower right position. Artsy Transfers Aspera_1 was opened. The photo was clipped to the large paint layer. Other layers were moved or turned off. The photo was duplicated and moved behind the transfer. Several Watercolor fotoblendz masks were placed over the photo to get a variated image See Suzies tutorial MultiMasking with FotoBlendz MultiMasking with FotoBlendz. The photo was duplicated several times and clipped to the fotoblendz masks, then layered behind the artsy tranfer. (Note: The photo once duplicate was linked to the other photos. This way if you need to resize, all the photos resize the same.) The photo was duplicated again and clipped to the white paint layer in Artsy Transfers Wish_5. This gave a misty appearance. Several layers from different Artsy Transfers Wish were placed behind the composite image to give a frosty look. A FotoGlow from MutliMedia Stars 2 was place on the photos. A warm glow was layered over the sun spot on the photo for enhancement. The thread in MultiMedia Stars 2_6 was inverted to make it white. Silver sparkle dots from other MultiMedia Stars were added to the page. Brushes, branches, a bird, a snowflake, word art and more multimedia stars were added to complete the page.
Thank you for looking!
I love that word and if I had read it I would have included it on one of my pages ;-) really pretty contrast and love the way you have used the stars.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout