Oscraps

Sunrise_Evanfall_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Sunrise_Evanfall_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Credits list

AnnaRelease 21 June 2019 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps On sale this week.​

Inspiration – this time it was the multimedia suns and the colors of the papers that inspired me to look through my sunrise beach/coast photos.
Start-Create a new document
Paper- Added Solid paper 2 to the document
Frames – I copied the frames from the Artsy Layered Template 293 and pasted them onto the document.
Photos – I choose 3 photos I took at Perkins Cove and added to the frames using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Transfers-I placed Artsy Transfer 5 under the photos sort of in the lower-left corner. Then transfer 5 on the right but I adjusted the color a bit using Ctrl>U. Later after I added the multimedia I erased part of the transfer.
Elements – Multimedia Sun 4.3 was added above the frames to the right. I adjusted the color of the lace sun and one of the Fotoglows using Ctrl U. Later I duplicated one of the Fotoglows and moved it under the title. I placed one of the ribbons over the frames. Then I used Ctrl>T on the shadow layer and right-clicked in the middle of the box and selected warp from the box that pops up. I pulled the shadow out to the right and down so that ribbon tails appeared to be popped off the frame.
Brushes – I used blue with SeaShell2.5 under the left lower corner of the frames and brush 6 in the upper right corner above the frames in the same blue.
Words – I used the wordart “See the Sun Rise” as the title and for a little journaling I used “Nothing beats sunrise at the coast.” with font Winter Sunrise.
Love the triple photos of the beautiful sunrise I can see you relaxing on the chair very early in the morning waiting to capture the perfect sunrise I love the stitched sun shape with the doily and the font on the word art.x

Beautiful photo series.
Love that empty chair just waiting for the right person who will appreciate the beauty ahead.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename