Oscraps

Summer Album1 Oz & his Books
dwsewbiz

Summer Album1 Oz & his Books

I make sure to read to Oz every day, even if he only grabs the book and chews on it. A favorite chew toy is my SF Giants bracelet that I paid a ridiculous $30 for, because it is made from water from Mt Everest and mud from the Dead Sea.
We’ve watched this sunflower plant on Davis Street grow from about 3-4 feet to where it now towers over my head, with some flowers on Ozzy’s eye level so he can see the pretty colors and the bees.
Credits list
Summer Template Album 1
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco
ArtPlay Palette Ambages
MultiMedia Documents 8
Ambages WordArt
Take Flight 4
This is page 2 of Summer Template Album 1, with the FotoBlendz and Frames on the left and a Frame moved to the right.
The background is an Alfresco Artsy Paper plus a large photo (on right) blended with a mask and erasers.
Photos clipped to Frames and Embellishments added.
Because Oz moves so quickly, many of my photos cut off his head, thus he ends up wearing flowers on his head a lot.
Vines are from ArtPlay Vie, used to connect the activity on the two pages.
I got bold by adding a yellow stroke to the title.
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Du soleil de la couleur, cette page jaune est magnifique , et Oz tout autant, vous vivez des moments merveilleux avec lui en ce moment, j'aime son petit regard coquin et sa fleur de tournesol sur la tête !!!

LOL As soon as I saw the Quantum Physics. Love the sunflowers with the sky and wires behind.

LOL As soon as I saw the Quantum Physics. Love the sunflowers with the sky and wires behind.
I found these two books in a little free library, Quantum Physics for babies and ABCs of Science, and they couldn't be more appropriate. They have great simple shapes and colors. I too love the poles and wires as a backdrop - they capture the city aspect ;-)

Okay, the flower on the head is fabulous! especially in combination with Oz holding the physics book. Beautiful sunflowers :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename