Oscraps

Strength and Beauty
Rebecca H

Strength and Beauty

Did this page using goodies from Sweet Genevieve (downloaded from Oscraps.com) - Softly Spoken Elements Pack, Grunge Brushes, and Heart Scroll Brushes.

Journaling: Baby girl, you are beautiful to me. It brings me such joy just to watch you be who you are right now. To a casual observer you are beautiful in the normal sense of the word. Your big blue eyes, your cute little nose, your sandy blonde hair, and those cheeks! You have always been, and you will always be admired by the casual observer. But by those who know you, you will be admired for so much more. There is a strength about you that makes you get back up no matter how many times you fall, that makes you try again until you get it right. No one can deny that you are a pretty girl, but it is your quiet strength that makes you beautiful.

TFL!
That journaling made me tear up! As a fellow mother I know just what you mean. Beautiful layout, beautiful little girl...you did a great job with this kit.

Oh my! Incredible journaling and I love how you used Sweet G's kit and I love how your blew up the picture and used it for a background...oh...did I say how much I love this!!!

OMG I am nearly in tears reading your journaling!!! really beautiful touching page :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Rebecca H
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this layout