Stories in Reverie_APP Reverie_NAdams_600.jpg
NAdams

Stories in Reverie_APP Reverie_NAdams_600.jpg

ArtPlay Reverie Collection
APP Reverie
Multimedia Reverie No. 1
Reverie WordArtMix No. 1

UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 3

APP Reverie Artsy Paper 4 is the foundation. The photo was duplicated and set to ColorBurn and Overlay Blending Modes. The photo layers received a Layer Mask to remove the edges. The Elements were added. The WordArt was colored with a color fill. The Urban Stitchez Hearts threading was added to the heart element. Journaling was added.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: digigal
That jagged transfer is a big favorite of mine, and you used it artfully behind the sepia photo. Love how the burned effect works here!

Great design. I love the depth added by the wordart and the spot of strong red and the focus on the little frame.

I love Artsy Paper 4 - it has a perfect area for blending a photo as you have done! Great little cluster off to the right!

Beautifully done! Love how your photo is blended with that unique transfer and the flow of the design down the page. Love the touches to the sweet little gingham heart too.

Terrific photo! The burned frame looks like a camera lens. Love that there is the stirp of white space between the photo/cluster work and the cluster/journaling.

Love the photo treatment and all the artful blending. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename