Oscraps

Stairway
My yard is really mossy this time of year. This photo reminds me of tranquility and the softness of moss.

Construction: I started with Artsy Paper #1 from the ArtPlay Palette Moira. I duplicated the layer applied blend mode Overlay and masked out all but a left side section.
I added Artsy Transfers Moira #2 & #5

I placed 2 Postage Frames No. 2, #5 & #7. I turned off one of the frames of Postage Frame2_5. I duplicated the vertical Postage Frame2_7, turned off the frame layer, and then I placed UrbanStitchez Frames No.2 #7 on top. I clipped the single photo (MaxPixel.net_RoyaltyFree_Stone-Stairway-675909) to all the photo masks. I turned off the texture layers on all of the frames.

I used Brush 6 of ArtPlay Palette Abrazo as a photo mask on a new layer, under the frames, on the lower left, then I duplicated and rotated, placing it on the upper right. I revised the color of one to green and then clipped my photo to these two masks.
I used several ArtPlay Palette Moira Brushes, Outdoors WordART Mix No1 Word Transfer Consume, and the Paper Textures No. 15 #6 & #9 to fill in various areas.

The cluster consists of ArtPlay Great Outdoors Green Button (applied Color Adjustment), Button Threadz No.1 #2, UrbanThreadz No.22 #2 & #4, and ArtPlay Palette Moira Ribbon, Grass, & Dried Flowers.
I added the Title Outdoors WordART Mix No1 StayAWhile, which I duplicated, offset and turned the lower layer green.
Credits list
Moira Collection is On Sale One Week until May 4, 2022 at 9am EST
AnnaRelease 12 April 2019

Individual supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Moira
ArtsyTransfers Moira
UrbanStitchez Frames No. 2
Postage Frames No. 2
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Abrazo
Paper Textures No. 15
UrbanThreadz No.22
Button Threadz No. 1

The ArtPlay Great Outdoors is a part of the Great Outdoors Value Pack No. 1
Great Outdoors Value Pack No. 1
Oh this looks like a stairway to a magical land. I love it! I really like how you split the photo across the frames in the cluster, and your use of stitching as a frame.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename