Oscraps

Spring Invitation
I went with the theme of spring & feelings of joy. I really enjoyed just letting go. The nymph who starts the spring party is in the envelope & in the mail & is just a short while away. I used many colours & flowers which I think represents spring. Colours bring me joy & there are a multitude of colourful flowers & items found in Vicki’s collections. So I looked for colours. To try a different kind of cluster than I usually would do, the bottom right I created using a watercolour floral & greenery painting of Vicki’s as a template. I was really happy with my result. So I’m sharing the story of its creation then I added more as more is more. Flowers are also such a universal vision of spring & I look forward to see what blooms In my garden. I’m not a natural gardener so I have no idea what to expect so it will be a great surprise. Apart from my monster frangipani which flowers like a manic & I use seasol on it, which is its chocolate.
  • Love
Reactions: VickiStegall
I love all the color! You're right, it absolutely brings joy. Your flower cluster at the bottom is awesome. I love that you shared how you created it!

this pages screams party and fun. love the picture free page and the great message. Be sure to frame so all that enter your place see it

I love all the color! You're right, it absolutely brings joy. Your flower cluster at the bottom is awesome. I love that you shared how you created it!
Thank you for letting me know you liked what I did. I enjoyed going through your beautiful collections to use all the amazing colours you have in them. I was really happy with my experiment using the beautiful watercolour of leaves & flowers from Griselda to help me create a cluster with flowers from your different collections. So i wrote it to tell anyone who looks. It’s really fantastic to get your feedback, thank you again. :)

this pages screams party and fun. love the picture free page and the great message. Be sure to frame so all that enter your place see it
I’m so glad that you can feel the fun of my page. Thanks for saying the really lovely suggestion of framing it. I really appreciate your compliments.

I feel exactly the same way when Spring comes around. Excellent page to spread joy. Thanks for sharing your page in the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename