Oscraps

Spring - Felicitous
lacy

Spring - Felicitous

When Love is in the Air

I started with my photo of two cardinals, one feeding the other, clipped to FotoBlendz Overlay 11-1, placed Solid Paper 1 below then added the Artsy Transfer above that, still below the clipped photo. Embellished with Felicitous elements, word art, urban threadz, splatter1 and transfer1. After that I selected all the layers and reduced to leave a 1" border. I opened up the Stitched Template Pack 1-1 and selected the stitching/shadows/holes layers, moved to my layout, changed the stitching to red, then erased all the inside stitches/shadows/holes. Completed with the Flossy Stitches heart with a Button Threadz and the charcoal hearts in red and another Splatter 15-3 in dark gray.
Credits list
ArtPlay Mini Palette Felicitous FREE WITH $20 Purchase this week during the Oscraps sale.

Spring Sale March 6-13, 40% OFF STOREWIDE, some exclusions apply
FotoBlendz Overlay 11-1
Flossy Stitchez 1-6
Stitched Template Pack 1-1
Charcoal Hearts 2
Button Threadz 1-2
Splatter 15-3
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and cyanne22
Gorgeous blending and page! Love the red cardinal. Just got greeted by one this morning at 5:30am! The red stitched border is perfect!

I love your page very much, so very creative, a great composition, I love the red stitchez!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename