Oscraps

Spoon Fed
marnie333

Spoon Fed

Really can't believe how fast Graham is growing! Snapped these photos at the end of Oct. Now he's crawling...easy going and sweet as can be!

Anna Aspnes DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby
ArtPlay Palette Gather
MultiMedia Baked
Artist Edges Overlays 8
Project Template 1
Oh I'm doing a baby drool...I can see the preciousness and sweetness here! You are blessed with a sweet baby! Enjoy all the special moments of the season with him.

What a cutie pie! Is he a ginger? Your layout shows the simple joys of having a grand. Treasured moments.

He's darling! You must be one busy grandma! Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season, Marnie.

Graham is adorable! I love his hair! As a new grandma, I now know that the speed with which babies change is mind-boggling. Somehow I don't remember things going that fast with my own three kids, but then I was probably too busy to do more than be in every single crazy moment. But with a grandchild...it's wild! Every time I look, there is something large or small that is different.

Too cute! Wonderful photos of Graham! Love the background with the chevrons and scroll designs! Enjoy the precious time!

Oohhh wow Marnie, what an adorable photos, Graham is so sweet and handsome, you must be a very happy and proud grandma! This page is awesome!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout