Oscraps

Spidergirl.jpg
Sometimes you just need some colour in your life!

I started with the template - No 5. I deleted the square frame then reduced the background masks right down but left the slide frame larger. I then used a circular frame and mask from one of the other templates to position in the centre. I knew what photograph I was using and I wanted it to look like Scarlett was sitting on it. Figure extracted then I clipped papers from AP Jubilate and AP Rainbow to the masks. Behind are a couple of transfers to create interest across the page. Lastly I added some colourful elements from the Palettes and wordArt.
  • Love
Reactions: toniboy and Marleen
So cute and colorful. Love the tiny rainbow of elements scattered around and your extraction. Congrats on the SO!

This is stunning, what a great bright colors, also a great composition and extraction, love the template and this little sweetie is so cool!

Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!

Congratulations on the Standing O Fiona! So well deserved ..
Love the bright colors and love the cute spider girl ...

Congratulations on the Standing O!
Another darling photo. One of my favorite parts of this is that little white artstroke coming off her right hand - spiderweb thread is a necessity.

Wow! This is soooo creative! The bright colors. The stitched frames. The butterfly. The little clusters. The use of the wheel. The extraction. And above all …. The cute spiderwoman! Gorgeous!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename