Oscraps

Spark Plugs 6@22.00
isDK

Spark Plugs 6@22.00

The check engine light came on right after we got our coffee before we hit the interstate for our July trip to Alamosa. Prestige put us at the front of the line and fixed the misfire, but we had to kill several hours in Longmont as the day heated up. Again, our lifetime warranty made our life good.
Credits list
aA: Papers, frames, MFTA, brushes
KPertiet: Papers, flowers, tag, paper clip, worn edges
Figured we aren't the only ones who no longer knew the price of spark plugs, since these lasted 97,000 miles.
I love the book you created on the right hand page with the splashes of red from left to right.

I hate the check engine light! so glad it came on before you hit the highway but sorry for the lose of time. Because of our mechanic son we now have a battery operated tire inflator. It has saved us! that is great about the lasting of the spark plugs. love the journal book you created - gorgeous!

A lifetime warranty. I didn't know those still existed.
Glad all is well with the Jeep and your adventures continue.
97,000 miles in how many years? I bought my car with 20,000 miles 19 years ago and this weekend we cheered as we watched it rollover to 100,000 miles ;-)

6 1/2 yrs, so over 15,000 a year. How about 150 miles round trip for a haircut? This is Colorado and we can't think about distances the way I did when I lived in New Jersey or Philadelphia.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename