Oscraps

Softness
Dorci

Softness

Process
  • ArtsyPaper1 from APP Bountiful was used as the foundation of the page. Flower Overlays 4 & 6 were added. ArtsyPaper3 and ArtsyPaper4 were clipped to the overlays. Blending mode was set to Linear Burn in both layers.
  • Bountiful FotoBlendz 1 was placed on the page. The photo was clipped to the FotoBlendz mask. The photo was duplicated and Paint Daubs effect (you can find it in the Filter Gallery of Photoshop) was used on the top layer. Blending mode was set to Soft Light. Layers (stains, textures, papers) of the FotoBlendz mask got different colors and blending modes.
  • Several brushes and textures were added.
  • The page was completed by adding elements, word art and word transfers.

Thank you for looking,
Dorci
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Bountiful (papers, brushes, transfers, leaf and bow)
ArtPlay Palette Amidst (twig)
ArtPlay Palette Patience (key)
Bountiful FotoBlendz No. 1
Bountiful WordART Mix No. 1
PaintedLeaves No. 3
Flower Overlays No. 2

Photo credit: Jessica da Rosa | Unsplash
Quote: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and lacy
Absolutely beautiful, and a magical piece...thank you for sharing your process and products!

Your stunning layout is truly outstanding and gets the Standing O from me! I love everything about your page - the texture, the colors, the word art... but most of all, all the invisible - technical - work that you put into creating this page. Thank you for sharing your creative process with us.

Your stunning layout is truly outstanding and gets the Standing O from me! I love everything about your page - the texture, the colors, the word art... but most of all, all the invisible - technical - work that you put into creating this page. Thank you for sharing your creative process with us.
Thank you so much!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata