Oscraps

So Cute
scribler

So Cute

Credits list
Credits: Brackets No 1, MultiMedia Flutterbys #3, ArtsyTransfers Meadow and Antiquated Frames No 1 from Anna Aspnes
Flea Market Finds Antique Ledger Overlays, 52 Inspirations 2018 - No 12 Flea Market Finds and Stressed Out from Crafty Button Designs
Grungy Nature One, Grunged Out Thirteen, Color Crush No 41 Artsy and Color Crush No 56 Alpha from Joyful Heart Designs.
Font is Marcelle Script.

The background for this page consists of five layers. The bottom layer is a red grungy paper from Grungy Nature One. The next layer is a text overlay from Crafty Button Designs. The layer above that is a blue transfer from ArtsyTransfers Meadow and placed in the upper right-hand corner. The layer above that is a green artsy paper from Joyful Heart Designs with a blend mode of Darker Color. The top layer is a blue artsy paper also from Joyful Heart Designs using a Darker Color Blend Mode and the underlying layer slider was used to determine how much of the paper appeared on the page.
What sweet babies!!!! Precious photo <3 Thank you for using my designs...I really appreciate it, and I apologize for the late comment...I need to set a reminder to start coming into the gallery every week, after work!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
scribler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename