Anna Aspnes
Simple FotoBlendz Template Album 1 Simple FotoBlendz Template Album 1
Artplay Palette Explore (paper, button, branch, straw) Artplay Palette Explore
Artplay Palette Break Away (button) Artplay Palette Break Away
Artplay Palette Viaggio (border) Artplay Palette Viaggio
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1

Process
The photos were processed using the phone app Waterlogue. The the watercolored photo and the original photo were imported into another phone app, Diana, and a filter was applied. Simple FotoBlendz Template Album 1 page 2 was opened. Artsy paper 1 from APP Explore was used as the background. The processed photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz and resized. The smaller photo were clipped to the frame masks. The upper photo was duplicated, but not clipped to the mask. A layer mask was added and the background was erased (hidden), leaving just the wing exposed. A layer mask was added to the frame, erasing a portion of the fame to allow the wing to spill out. Both frames were moved to the left. The stains were colored. MultiMedia Birds and embellishments were added to complete the page.
beautiful! what a wonderful effect using the Waterlogue app. love the addition of the birds near the journaling.

I see I really need to get into this whole phone app thing--your results are stellar. As always, though, my eye goes straight to your embellishment. You're so genius at that. (And...love the birds!)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout