Oscraps

Smells of Christmas
B

Smells of Christmas

ArtPlay Palette MistletoeArtPlayPaletteMistletoe
Evergreens FotoBlendz No. 2EvergreenFotoBlendzNo.2
MultiMedia Branches No. 12MultiMediaBranchesNo.12
Holiday WordArt Mix No. 10[url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Holiday-WordART-Mix-No.-10.html]HolidayWrodARTMixNo.10

Christmas Nostalgia No. 2ChristmasNostalgiaNo.2
Christmas Magic No. 1ChristmasMagicNo.1
PaperTextures No. 7PaperTexturesNo.7
MagicSprinklez No. 9MagicSprinklezNo.9

Notes: Artsy paper 3 as the background and bringing in the psd evergreens fotoblendz, I clipped the photo to the main mask and recolored all the other layers. I slipped a transfer underneath along with the png frame. Also layered underneath is the Christmas Nostalgia 2 to the left side and Christmas Magic 1 to the right side.

Just above these layers are the paper textures at the top and bottom of the photo along with the magic sprinkles. At the left of the page I first layered the word art transfer, leaf and bird.

For the title I used the wood and cut out a part of another word art to get Christmas and typed in the rest. I blended stains to the wood word art and bevel and embossed Christmas.

To the right of the photo I layered the psd MM Branches over the title and duplicated the glow and placed the copy under the bird and and leaf and blended. Then at the top right I added the glitter leaf and button. That finished the page.
Love the greenery and that little bird. Everything is blended together beautifully. So pretty!

A gorgeous Christmas display! I love the smells of Christmas ... cookies baking, cinnamon and candles!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout