Oscraps

Sky Earth Peace
ksacry

Sky Earth Peace

The photo was taken on June 5, 2022 at Fay Bainbridge Park, Bainbridge Island, Washington.

Construction: I started my layout with inspiration from Joansmor's “Quiet Beauty” by using MiniPalette Oisau Solid Paper 2 (changed to 60% opacity) and clipping my photo to Transfer 1, which was placed in the upper right corner, using it as a mask. I duplicated the same transfer and placed it on the top, moving it to the right, with blending mode Soft Light.
I also used Transfer 2 on the left edge.
I placed paper overlays, paint transfer and word transfers from the MiniPalette Oisau around the photo.
For the cluster, I used the mini palette’s sheer ribbon, curly twig, gold leaf, dried grass and rain from the MiniPalette Oisau and Light Blue Button, of which I revised the color slightly. I added UrbanThreadz No. 24_12 and UrbanThreadz No. 23_1 from the Stitching Bundle No. 1 - June 10 2022.
The word art is Outdoors WordART Mix No. 3 Sky Above, separated into 3 lines and colored blue.
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Oisau – Free with a $20 purchase through Monday, June 13th.
Artplay MiniPalette Oisau

Outdoors WordART Mix No. 3 is part of the 40% off Sale through Monday, June 13th.
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 3

Stitching Bundle No. 1 is on Sale for a Limited Time.
Stitching Bundle No. 1 - June 10 2022
Looks so relaxing there. I love the blues of the chairs surrounded by a trio of wordART! Lovely!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename