Oscraps

Sisters Above All
bcnatty

Sisters Above All

It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to write about for this challenge. But when I came across this picture I realized that I haven't done a page about my sisters, and the journaling just flowed.
Journaling: You 3 mean so much to me. I would not be the woman I am today if it were not for you. And although we are all different we seem to complement each other. Tanya, the oldest, has always been the rational one. You have always been someone who I could always turn to when I needed someone to listen and give me unbiased advice. You have shown me that things will always work out in the end. Rachel and I were so close when we were growing up. And sometimes I am saddened because we dont seem to have that close relationship anymore. But I have realized that its still there...its just different. You will always give me the truth, no matter how much it hurts. You are a breath of fresh air when everything seems so fake. And finally Erika, although we werent very close growing up we have become best friends. I always know that you are there for me when I need to vent and cry. You know when I just need someone to listen, not tell me what I should have done. You are the wild one of the bunch, and I love that you will not give that part of yourself up for anyone...and you shouldnt have to. Through thick and thin we have all been there for each other. We are each others champions. And although we dont always agree with each other, we always love each other. And isnt that what matters? Isnt that exactly how it should be?
Date Stamp: through thick and thin in 2007
Template: TaylorMade Designs (oscraps)
Paper: Lori Barnhurst (littledreamerdesigns)
Fonts: Mangal, Perpetua
N
WOW!!! ok, so first... i'm totally in love with that paper! so fun and vibrant. and second... your journaling is awesome!! what a beautiful tribute! now, will you show this to them or is this just something for your personal keepsake?

They'll definitely see this, they have access to my site at scrapbook.com
Thanks for the comments!!

Beautifully done .. ;) I only hope that my girls will think this way about each other when they grow older.

Beautiful! I have 4 nieces that range from 4 to 17. I look at this page and hope that they will someday feel this way about each other.

T
Beautiful paper and i love the picture of you guys. Great journaling too!

omg this is fabulous!!!! love everything on it! paper, journaling, photo, title....just everything

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
bcnatty
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout