Oscraps

Singing Wheels
Miki

Singing Wheels

I've been going through "old" school photos of me and jotting down a few memories from each grade. My thought is that maybe someone in the future (my kids or grandkids or even great grandkids) will know something special about me. LOL
Credits list
Artplay Patience Collection 27 March 2021
Artplay Palette Patience (paper, button, key, frame, transfers)
MultiMedia Documents 7
MultiMedia Read 1 (bookmark)
Patience WordART Mix 1

Process
An artsy paper from APP Patience (Bonus) was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped the the frame mask from the kit. MultiMedia Documents 4_3 and 4 were added. Some of the layers were turned off or resized. The image of the book was extracted and a custom shadow was added. The bookmark from MM Read was layered behind the book. The page was completed by adding journaling, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful! Oh the things we remember... and forget. I need your memory skills but you certainly have sparked my interest. Your page is very special... moments in time that have such a profound impact on our life... and shame on your teacher for her totally shaming the three children... lasting scars. Love your style for documenting life's moments.

Wonderful! Oh the things we remember... and forget. I need your memory skills but you certainly have sparked my interest. Your page is very special... moments in time that have such a profound impact on our life... and shame on your teacher for her totally shaming the three children... lasting scars. Love your style for documenting life's moments.
Thank you. I became a teacher and always kept that moment in mind.

Love your photo and that tassel. I wonder if your people will see that little white collar like I do, a symbol of being a good little girl in those years.

What a beautiful page. I love the blending...the cross stitched alphabet...the bookmark. And I love this idea of documenting memories from your school years. I often wish that I had more things like this from parents and grandparents so I try to make sure that I leave a trail of crumbs for my own children someday.

Love this, a great idea! I also have a memory of students being shamed for something - awful! Wish I remember what we read. Such a cute photo and your balance of red things is perfect!

I love how you documented your about you being in 5th grade and the memories that stayed with you ... I love the photo the blending the cross stitch the book and the bookmark and to pass this onto future generations. GSO for you.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename