Oscraps

Singing for Supper
zlemon

Singing for Supper

The template was perfect for a photo of my new barn swallow nestling singing. They're noisy, but oh so cute.

Thanks for looking.
Credits list
Used Anna Aspnes' products.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and vickyday
Oh my gosh how adorable!!! I love those little mouths open begging for dinner. :) I love the yellow used in your title and the little hanging birdhouse is the perfect final touch. Beautiful.

Oh, I love this! What a wonderful photo! They make a wonderful choir! This made a wonderful white space layout, too! Love your photo work and the blending! Wonderful colors! Thanks for participating!

Wonderful photo and page design. I like the minimal color behind the photo to make the white frame pop on white paper.

I love this page and especially the yellow title which reminds me of the color of the throat of these babies.
I also have baby birds in my attic above my room ....

Oh my gosh how adorable!!! I love those little mouths open begging for dinner. :) I love the yellow used in your title and the little hanging birdhouse is the perfect final touch. Beautiful.
Oh I agree they are so cute.

Oh, I love this! What a wonderful photo! They make a wonderful choir! This made a wonderful white space layout, too! Love your photo work and the blending! Wonderful colors! Thanks for participating!
Thanks so much for your kind comments.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata