Oscraps

Simple Joy AnnaLift Challenge 02.24.23-03.17.23
ksacry

Simple Joy AnnaLift Challenge 02.24.23-03.17.23

My take on the Anna Lift: Manufactured objects have too hard of lines for my taste, preferring nature’s softness, so I’m showing the towering fir trees of the Pacific Northwest.
Text Reads: “Of all man’s works of art, a cathedral is greatest. A vast and majestic tree is greater than that.” - Henry Ward Beecher

Construction: I started with the artsy Layered Template 286, deleting the frames, some transfers, and moving some layers. I added four of the ThinStrip Masks No 4 and clipped my one photo to all of the masks. Then I added masks from Framed Masks No 6 without the frames to soften the edges.
For the cluster, I used AASPN_MultiMediaFlowers7_3 with the ribbon from #4. I added the Everyday WordART Mix No 1 Beaded Threadz “Simple” and modified the Everyday WordART Mix No 1 “simple Joys” to say just “Joy”.
Font is Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
ArtPlay Milieu Collection is on sale now until March 8th at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Milieu Collection
ArtPlay Palette Milieu
Artsy Layered Template No. 286

Other supplies used are:
ThinStrip Masks No 4
MultiMedia Flowers No. 7
FrameMasks No. 6
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and Applechick
Wonderful take on the lift. You've accomplished beautifully what I was thinking about but couldn't execute. I may lift your lift. :)

Beautiful layout and peaceful! For me there is nothing like walking thru redwood trees in northern California.

Love the misty look and the way you were able to convey how tall the trees are.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename