Oscraps

Silent Thoughts - Verdure
lacy

Silent Thoughts - Verdure

Hue adjustments made to the Verdure Palette to scrap this evening photo of Christmas lights at Rhema in Tulsa, 2017.

I started with Verdure FB 1-2, rotated to landscape orientation, and clipped my photo to the mask, duplicated photo/mask layers and used blend mode Soft Light on the copy. All other fotoblendz layers were left as is. Then I picked Solid paper 4 and adjusted the hue to a dark blue (to match the sky you can barely see in the photo), added Solid paper 1 above, on Color Burn blend mode. I opened the Artsy Layered Template PSD file and dragged/dropped only the frame layers, repositioned, filled with black and erasing the center frame edges. I added 3 copies of MultiMedia Branches 16-4 above the frames, changing the fotoglow layers to white or turning off. I added Artsy Transfer 3 plus a dark blue photo filters between the 2nd and 3rd MM branches groups. Embellished with splatter brushes, trees brush, lace1, Verdure brushes, pearl button (moon) enlarged, with blend mode Screen and a fotoglow underneath, edge overlays 1 & 3 (blend mode Luminosity), arts stroke1, Word art and journal quote.
Credits list
Art Play Collection Verdure, on sale now for limited time
Splatters No. 11
Art Play Palette Caducous (pearl button)
Stars Presets 1
Trees 2
MultiMedia Branches 16-4 (included in the collection)
This IS magic! the lights, the moon, and very cool framing! Love the hue adjustment!

Love how you blended your photo with this paper. Seems like the lights glow even more and is so pretty at night.

That is a lot of lights! They are beautiful. Love how you created the night scene with the moon and stars.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename