Oscraps

Shopping!
Miki

Shopping!

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Flock (new November 29)
Artplay Palette Flock (paper, buttons, ribbon, transfer, art stroke, label word) Artplay Palette Flock
Flock FotoBlendz 1 Flock FotoBlendz 1
Gather WordART Mix 1 Gather WordART Mix 1
Artsy Clocks 3 (retired)
Button Threadz 2 Button Threadz 2

Process
Solid paper 5 from APP Flock was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a Flock FotoBlendz 1 mask. The blending mode of the mask was changed to darken. A transfer from the kit was layered behind the photo. A large white paint layer from AT Flock_2 was layered over the transfer. Several layers from AT Flock_1 was on the side of the page. Several art strokes and paint splatters from the AT Flock were layered around the page. The blending mode of the Artsy Clock was changed to darken and placed over a word transfer from Gather WordART Mix 2. The title was created by typing the words using the text tool. Then the title was rasterized (simplified) and cut in two at an angle. A custom shadow was added to the top half of the title. Word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
Perfect title for thier shopping day!--back and forth--and then to convince you to go along!! Did this once myself with my daughters--once was enough!!

That title screams adrenaline! (My daughter and I had both "Black Wednesday" and Black Friday shopping sprees.) Love this layout!

Oh, the incredible shopping energy, it cracks me up, just like your wonderful title work. Awesome ode to Black Friday. Is there a Black Friday anywhere else in the world?

Wow,the stamina of the youngster.... I love the title work and the cute blended image!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout