Oscraps

She Loved Art
isDK

She Loved Art

Kasha was an avid acrylic flow artist, an explorer with a giving spirit. One day an envelope stuffed with odd things came, and I suspected it was her way of saying goodbye. I wasn't ready, and put it out of my mind. Mary called to say she was gone, and had been in more pain than I knew.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album, SolidPaper, Frame, WordART, BeadedThreadz, Stitchez & Threadz, Splatter, Brushes
Fluid Acrylic: Chroma-Supply
Paintbrushes: Natali
I am so very sorry for your loss. Special people are precious. A lovely bg. Did your friend design the fabric? So good to see your art once again.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. This is such a beautiful tribute to her. ♥

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I love that the background imitates her shirt. Love the paint brushes and lettered beads. Beautiful page!

I am so very sorry for your loss. Special people are precious. A lovely bg. Did your friend design the fabric? So good to see your art once again.
Thanks. I so missed our connections, and lost two friends in one week. It was odd how I was drawn to the photo from another artist, and working on the page when I learned of her death.

I am so sorry that you have had to bare this pain in isolation. This is a beautiful and moving..

A very beautiful tribute, very sorry for your loss. So glad to have the gallery back so I can enjoy your inspirational art!

A flowing tribute to a flow artist, it's inspired work, and I hope creating it gave you a little comfort. This sure has been a helluva year. People keep saying we are stronger than we know, but I'm not sure I have faith in that way of thinking anymore. I'm so sorry that you lost your friend.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename