Oscraps

seventeen weeks and counting
leiks

seventeen weeks and counting

My best friend who lives in Las Vegas asked me to send her some pics of my growing belly. I didn't have any yet so today I took some self portraits. After seeing the pics, I decided to start a pregnancy book. I kept a journal when I was pregnant with my DS, but I think I'm gonna like this better since I can have journaling, yet scrapping is so much more visual. TFL!

Credits:
Brush: Paislee Press Ink+Blot Vol.4 (loove these!!) here @ Oscraps.com
Gorgeous!!! Love the BW photos against the crisp white bg, love the stamp, just gorgeous!!!

omigosh........CONGRATS Leiko!!!!!!!! Love this lo....this album is going to be fantastic!!

OMG! OMG!!!! im so happy for you leiks!!! you are one hot sexy preggy mama!!! i love this album!!!

N
ok... ok.. seriously... i love everything about this!! i sooooo wish i had taken pictures throughout my pregnancy... all i remember is the really big fat last 2 weeks. lol! this is really gorgeous, leiko... fabulous design!

This is beautiful!! I have a ton of pregnancy pictures I havent yet scrapped, thank you for the inspiration :) And congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
leiks
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout