APP 8 clock hands
Studio Romy blossoms
APP Old World
VRobinson artful addons
Natalie ribbon
MM Patriarch stitches and button
APP 10 brad
Autumn Haze leaves
Love that you included a photo of you and of your dad. Treasured heritage photos. Love the background and the large 1945 title. Thank you for joining the challenge and sharing it with us.

Wonderful photos. Love the large date stamp and the lovely little corner cluster on the photo of your father.

That adorable photo makes me smile. I love the background and the photo of your dad. What memories it must stir up when you see them. Beautifully designed. I like the large year stamped as well as the postage meter stamping.

Love your photos, each so special, the big numbers, and the wonderful choices and aging of everything including the flowers..

Helen, what wonderful photos to help you treasure the memory! LOVE that background and how you have layered the elements around your photos!

This is fabulous! I love how your page is a snapshot in time for both you and your Dad and tells the story in photos. Even your background date and date stamp contribute. The whole page is wonderful.

What a great take on this challenge. Like so many have said...the fact that you used the year for the title is just perfect. I love that you took several photos and placed them on this page...and that picture of you with the toy that your dad sent from overseas is a treasure. Can you imagine the young man that he was, knowing that his child was at home and changing everyday? How he must have felt while shopping for something that you would like? And love that clock peeking out from under the stacks of photos...it provides even more depth to the time elements.

Oooo.. love this one! The color and the photos.... I love that torn picture!
I love your choice of elements, especially that title and clock! Wonderfully use on this marvelous heritage layout!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout