Oscraps

secrets_adryane_600.jpg
Adryane

secrets_adryane_600.jpg

Credits list
It's almost iNSD 2021!

**Coming to the store for iNSD**
Free with $20 purchase from aA Designs from April 30 - May 3, 2021, midnight PDT
ArtPlay Mini Palette Sororal (paper, transfers, brushes, all of the flower elements)

I also used some twigs, leaves, and spiders.

Process...
I started with an artsy paper from the new MiniPalette and blended the photo over the paper. Then I built the flowers, leaves and twigs over her head. I added the transfers and brushes around the page. Added a handful of spiders, title, and journaling and called it done.

Journaling: Cora wondered what it would be like if she could bury parts of her past. She understood all too well about burying feelings deep inside her soul but what if she placed her secrets in a box and buried them in the ground. With time, she was sure her secrets would decay and disappear, freeing her from her past. When Cora turned 35, she buried her box of secrets as deep as the hard ground would allow and placed a bouquet of white flowers to mark their passing. Cora’s memory of the box faded with time. When she died, she too was buried deep in the ground. White flowers sprouted around her headstone. The little buds wrapped themselves tightly around the rock that marked Cora’s life and would not let go. Cora’s secrets had found their way home.
Perfection as always. Love how you arranged the flowers in the shape of one of those old fashioned hat.

Great story!! Really cool use of the palette! I think I'll go back and add more flowers on my head ;-) And the spiders!

Love the flowers in her hair! Creative journaling and the spiders are the perfect accent!

What a story!! And your design is gorgeous with all those flowers and greenery, especially her headpiece!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename