Oscraps

Secrets
Miki

Secrets

This is a lift using Adryane's Family Tree using Artsy Kardz technique.

https://oscraps.com/community/media/family-tree.360243/
Credits list
Artplay Carpe Diem Collection
Artsy Kardz Carpe Diem MultiPack
Artsy Transfers Carpe Diem
Artplay Palette Carpe Diem (paper, clip, artstroke, dried grass)
MultiMedia Documents 9

MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Urban Threadz 14
Naked Tape IT 2
Amaranthine WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Carpe Diem was used as the foundation. 3 Artsy Kardz psd. files were layered onto the page. Starting with the outside AK the photo was clipped to a paint layered. From there, the photo was duplicated several times, clipping it other layers of the artsy kard. All the photos were linked together. This helped when moving it around or resizing it. Next the blending modes were played with using hard light, soft light, multiple, and color burn on the layers and photo. I just played with the blending modes until something looked good. Some the of the layers were turned off or moved. This process was used for the middle and right artsy kardz. Once I was satisfied on how it look I merged all the layers together (the file was very large and slowing down my computer). Artsy Transfers Carpe Diem_4 was layered under the image. Again some of the layers were turned off or moved. The page was completed by adding word art, dimensional embellishments, and an artstroke from the kit.

Thank you for looking!
Gorgeous blending and mysterious journaling! Perhaps, they do not want us to know all of their deepest secrets.

Love how the photos turned out. All that blending work was well worth the result!

LOL "If I know the secrets, are they still secrets?" Now that I'm the matriarch, I get to decide that the secrets were rooted in shame and I'll have none of it. The secrets inspire me in some way. Love the burned colors and how you blended the photos. My dad was so ashamed he earned a purple heart when he jumped out of a personnel carrier in a war zone in the dark and sprained his ankle.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename